Baked vanilla cheesecake
A biscuity base topped with creamy, vanilla-infused cheesecake. This version is made using the pressure cooker mode which makes for a perfectly moist dessert.
Preparation time 15 mins.
Cooking time: 20 minutes (excluding pressure building time). Chilling time: 4 hours or overnight
- 150g butter digestive or plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 75g butter, melted, cooled
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp cornflour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Fresh berries, icing sugar and double thick cream, to serve