1. Kashyap VS. Pavkov ML, Bishop PD, et al. Angiography underestimates peripheral atherosclerosis: lumenography revisited. J Endovasc Ther. 2008;15(1): 117-125.
2. Dippel et al. Randomized controlled study of excimer laser atherectomy for treatment of femoropopliteal in-stent restenosis: initial results from the EXCITE ISR trial (EXCImer Laser Randomized Controlled Study for Treatment of FemoropopliTEal In-Stent Restenosis). JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015 Jan;8(1 Pt A):92-101
3. Davis, Thomas et al., Safety and effectiveness of the Phoenix Atherectomy System in lower extremity arteries: Early and midterm outcomes from the prospective multicenter EASE study. Vascular. September 27, 2017, DOI: 10.1177/1708538117712383.
4. Kiesz RS, Scheinert D, Peeters PJ, et al. Results from the international registry of the AngioSculpt Scoring Balloon Catheter. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008;51:10(suppl B);75.
5. Brodmann M, Sustainable Antirestenosis Effect With a Low-Dose Drug-Coated Balloon The ILLUMENATE European Randomized Clinical Trial 2-Year Results, J Am Coll Cardiol Intv 2018;11:2357–64. Dec 2018
6. Mathews J. NCVH, 2019. Stellarex in the Treatment of the SFA and Popliteal: Late-Breaking 3-Year Data. May 29, 2109 New Orleans, LA.
7. Brodmann M, Final Long-Term Mortality Results of Paclitaxel-Coated DCBs from the ILLUMENATE RCTs: 5-Year Data from EU RCT and Pivotal studies, oral presentation, virtual LINC, Jan 2021
8. Lyden S, Long-Term Safety of Stellarex DCB Across ILLUMENATE RCTs, oral presentation, virtual VIVA 2020, Nov 2020
9. Based on bench tests. Data on file at Philips.
10. Compared to previous generation cutter head Phoenix atherectomy system catheters. Bench test data on file at Philips.
Performance in bench tests is not indicative of the behavior in clinical practice.
11. Gagne PG, TaharaRW, FastabendCP,etal. Venography versus intravascular ultrasound for diagnosing and treating iliofemoral vein obstruction. J VascSurg:Venousand LymDis 2017;5:678-87.
12. N=15 Data on File at Volcano Corporation. Windchill Report #209-0205.08
13. PliagasG, Saab F, StavroulakisK, et al. Intravascular Ultrasound Imaging Versus Digital Subtraction Angiography in Patients with Peripheral Vascular Disease. J Invasive Cardiol. 2020 Mar;32(3):99-103
14. Gray W, Long-Term Safety of Stellarex DCB Across ILLUMENATE RCTs: 5-year results from a patient-level meta-analysis of the ILLUMENATE RCTs, oral presentation, Charing Cross Virtual Edition, Apr 2021
15. Brodmann M, Wissgott C, Brechtel K, et al. Optimized drug-coated balloon angioplasty of the superficial femoral and proximal popliteal arteries using the Tack Endovascular System: TOBA III 12-month results. J Vasc Surg. 2020;S0741-5214(20)30330-X.
16. Geraghty PJ, Adams GL, Schmidt A, Lichtenberg M, Wissgott C, Armstrong EJ, Hertting K, on behalf of the TOBA II BTK Investigators. Twelve-month results of Tack-optimized balloon angioplasty using the Tack Endovascular System in below-the-knee arteries (TOBA II BTK). Journal of Endovascular Therapy 27.4 (2020): 626-636.
Refer to product labeling for complete indications, contraindications, and warnings.
Product subject to country availability. Please contact your local sales representative
*Minimum vessel size 2.0mm, see IFU.
©2021 Koninklijke Philips N.V. All rights reserved.