- Make sure the HDMI to HDMI cable is well connected.
- Make sure the audio of the device is not on mute.
- Check the TV : volume on an audible level? Not on mute ?
- If still no audio : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to the other HDMI external source options in your TV menu
- reset (switch off and back on) the TV ; reset the accessory device.
- If this still does not work, an alternative solution is to connect the analog audio.
Make sure that the settings of the accessory device are adapted accordingly. Connect an audio connection cable to the 3,5 mm. jack at EXT 3. Assign this connection to the HDMI connection in the CONNECTIONS menu. Make sure the TV has the latest software version.